Assurity Consulting has been working with independent schools over the last decade offering services such as:
- Access audits
- Asbestos management
- Closed water system management
- Computer room environment management
- Environmental management
- Fire safety management
- Food safety management
- Health and safety management
- ISO 14001 and environment management
- Legionella management
- Occupancy comfort assessments
- Safe school assessment
- Water hygiene management
- Workplace environmental assessments covering;
- Occupancy comfort
- Indoor air quality
- Water systems
- Hygiene standards
- Computer rooms
We are totally focussed on the welfare of your workplace, our specialist in-house team include:
- Chemists, microbiologists, and laboratory scientists;
- Consultants trained, qualified and experienced in the management of fire safety, access, asbestos, general health and safety, environment, Legionella, air and water quality;
- A detailed understanding of operational buildings and so how they should be performing against your legal requirements and best practice; and
- Our own UKAS accredited laboratory meaning you get traceability and consistency of service from sample to result.
We are happy to work after hours or when your school is on holiday. Similarly, depending on the size and focus of your school, we can agree the subset of our services that you need.
Confidence in your compliance
Legislation is complex and binding. Retaining Assurity Consulting gives you the confidence that your environment is safe and compliant.
The fact that our consultants do not offer remedial services gives them the freedom to focus totally on your situation and your needs, now and into the future.
Our impartial advice on your individual situation delivers many opportunities for cost savings and the avoidance of unnecessary expenditure.