Assurity Consulting has been working with independent schools over the last decade offering services such as:
- Access audits
- Asbestos management
- Assurity Plus 2.0 property risk management software
- Closed water system management
- Computer room environment management
- Environmental management
- Fire safety management
- Food safety management
- Health and safety management
- ISO 14001 and environment management
- Legionella management
- Occupancy comfort assessments
- Safe school assessment
- Water hygiene management
- Workplace environmental assessments covering;
- Occupancy comfort
- Indoor air quality
- Water systems
- Hygiene standards
- Computer rooms
- Consultants trained, qualified and experienced in the management of all areas of health and safety compliance management;
- We have a detailed understanding of buildings, your legal requirements and best practice; and
- Our own UKAS accredited laboratory so you get traceability and consistency of service from sample to result.
We are happy to work after hours or when your school is on holiday. Similarly, depending on the size and focus of your school, we can agree on the subset of our services that you need.
Legislation is complex and binding. Retaining Assurity Consulting gives you the confidence that your school environment is safe and compliant.
The fact that our consultants do not offer remedial services gives them the freedom to focus totally on your situation and your needs, now and into the future.
Our impartial advice on your individual situation delivers many opportunities for cost savings and the avoidance of unnecessary expenditure.