Any corporate working environment is complex. You need to be aware of, have policies on, and constantly monitor your employee’s comfort, your air and water quality, fire, flood and food risks, your carbon footprint, your asbestos, your waste management and your access profile under the Equality Act. And you’ve already got enough to do.
Legislation is complex and binding. Retaining Assurity Consulting gives you the confidence that your environment is safe and compliant.
- Consultants trained, qualified and experienced in the management of all areas of health and safety compliance management;
- We have a detailed understanding of buildings, your legal requirements and best practice; and
- Our own UKAS accredited laboratory so you get traceability and consistency of service from sample to result.
Assurity Plus 2.0
Our Assurity Plus 2.0 software helps you to simplify your operation and focus resource on areas of greatest need, saving you time and money.
The fact that our consultants do not offer remedial services gives them the freedom to focus totally on your situation and your needs, now and into the future.
Our impartial advice on your individual situation delivers many opportunities for cost savings and the avoidance of unnecessary expenditure.
Assurity Consulting can ease that burden. We are an independent consultancy, delivering the information that you need and the recommendations that you can act upon. We can ensure your compliance with legislation – even internationally – and we can maximise the cost effectiveness of your systems, the comfort of your employees and the confidence of your management team with a broad range of different services:
- Access audits
- Asbestos management
- Assurity Plus 2.0 property risk management software
- Closed water systems management
- Computer room environment management
- Fire safety management
- Food safety management
- Health and safety management
- ISO 14001 and environment management
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Legionella management
- Occupancy comfort assessments
- Waste management
- Water hygiene management
- Workplace environmental assessments covering
- Occupancy comfort
- Indoor air quality
- Water systems
- Hygiene standards
- Computer rooms
Radon - what are the risks?
Over the Summer a high-profile prosecution of a school in Bath, has raised questions about radon from organisations wanting to know what they need to do.
Our October whitepaper is taking a closer look at radon and some of the issues around assessing your risk and managing it.Read more