For the Charity sector in particular, corporate responsibility, legislative compliance, ethics, health, safety and environmental issues are high on the agenda. You also need to be able to demonstrate cost effectiveness and value. In particular, your concerns may include:
- Access audits
- Asbestos management
- Closed water systems management
- Computer room environment management
- Fire safety management
- Food safety management
- Health and safety management
- ISO 14001 and environment management
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Legionella management
- Occupancy comfort assessments
- Waste management
- Water hygiene management
- Workplace environmental assessments covering;
- Occupancy comfort
- Indoor air quality
- Water systems
- Hygiene standards
- Computer rooms
We are totally focussed on the welfare of your workplace, our specialist in-house team include:
- Chemists, microbiologists, and laboratory scientists;
- Consultants trained, qualified and experienced in the management of fire safety, access, asbestos, general health and safety, environment, Legionella, air and water quality;
- A detailed understanding of operational buildings and so how they should be performing against your legal requirements and best practice; and
- Our own UKAS accredited laboratory meaning you get traceability and consistency of service from sample to result.
Confidence in your compliance
Legislation is complex and binding. Retaining Assurity Consulting gives you the confidence that your environment is safe and compliant.
The fact that our consultants do not offer remedial services gives them the freedom to focus totally on your situation and your needs, now and into the future.
Our impartial advice on your individual situation delivers many opportunities for cost savings and the avoidance of unnecessary expenditure.
Assurity Consulting can ease the burden of health, safety and environmental compliance . We are an independent consultancy, delivering the information that you need and the recommendations that you can act upon.
We make sure that our customers are compliant, cost effective and have complete confidence in our services – a confidence that allows them to focus back on their core activities.
Institute of Cancer Research
"For over 20 years Assurity Consulting have provided Legionella risk assessments and workplace environmental assessments for the organisations I have worked for. They have also completed asbestos risk assessments and registers for the Institute. They have always provide an efficient, professional and independent service. I will continue to use their services as a means of assurance of compliance with current legislation and regulations.“
- Steven Surridge, Director of Operations, The Institute of Cancer Research
Woodhouse Grove School
"The work done on our behalf by Mireille Stocker and Alex Wild from Assurity Consulting is first class. They are extremely knowledgeable, very helpful and always have good advice. They have a flexible approach and really help us."
- Peter Thompson, Operations Director, Woodhouse Grove School
Subscribe to us
Sign up to our educational monthly updates on health, safety and environmental subjects and topical industry news, invitations to our seminars and occasional Assurity Consulting business updates.Subscribe now