Good training is instrumental in ensuring that your health and safety process are understood and followed. If people don’t know what they are doing, how or why, the chances are it will not be completed properly, if at all.
Our health and safety training is designed with one thing in mind, to improve both the skills and understanding of all participants.
Each of our training programmes whether awareness, management or information is designed for you and we look to include your relevant building or subject related content. This means whether it is, for example, policy, procedures, risk assessment, or management systems, delegates are considering their circumstances and situations, so the content is directly relevant to them. As a specific programme we are also IOSH-approved to run the IOSH working safely course.
All our consultants delivering training have also been trained to train, even though they are specialists in the service area themselves. This ensures the training you receive is delivered to a consistent and high standard. This is particularly important where repeat or ongoing training is delivered, as it factors out the errors and omissions that can otherwise occur.
All delegates receive a certificate of attendance/training on completion of the course and testing /examination is included where required or requested. Formal training evaluation forms are completed for all training provided by Assurity Consulting and more structured training feedback document can also be collated and provided where requested.
Typical health and safety training we provide includes, but is not limited to:
- Accident and incident management
- Display screen equipment awareness
- Display screen equipment awareness - training the trainer
- Dispelling health and safety myths
- Contractor management
- Health and safety management
- Home workers
- Lone working
- Managing COSHH
- Managing events
- Manual handling
- Manual handling - training the trainer
- Mobile workforce
- Senior leadership/management
- Preventing slips, trips and falls
- Importance of checking, inspecting and monitoring
- Importance of record keeping
- Introduction to risk assessment and sensible risk management
- IOSH managing safely
- IOSH working safely
- New and expectant mother risk assessment
- School specific ‘inset’ training
- When an inspector calls at your building – what can you expect?
- Work at height and ladder safety
- Working at height
- Workplace safety
Also see our other service areas, for the training programmes on offer there.
Our training can be provided on an individual course basis or as part of an integrated programme. It can also be supported by our property risk management software Assurity Plus 2.0, where you can safety log and store all training certificates and course content details.