Health and safety support days are an efficient solution to get the specific help you need to manage health and safety and will always be tailored to your organisation’s needs.
Our customers have informed us that health and safety support days provide reassurance that their site teams are being supported and encouraged to focus time on health and safety management and compliance on a regular basis. This is important where site teams are small and the work tasks are customer-focused and time-critical.
Support days can be provided at an individual site or across your portfolio of sites a schedule of site visits and support day activities and will help you to make the best use of your time and resources, allowing you to focus on health and safety management and compliance. Our support can be delivered at your premises or remotely, or a combination of both is typical.
Examples of tasks we complete during support days include:
- Site visual inspections, hazard spotting
- Advising on specific health and safety queries, concerns
- Advising on the completion of actions from health and safety audits
- Where appropriate, completing actions from health and safety audits
- Writing and reviewing, with relevant staff, risk assessments
- Assisting in preparations for health and safety committee meetings
- Attending health and safety committee meetings and advising
- Producing health and safety management and compliance statistics
- Collating accident/incident data for trend analysis
- Delivering short-duration health and safety training courses
- Advising and meeting with senior leadership teams to report on health and safety management and compliance
- Accident/incident investigation
- Spot checks on health and safety procedures
- Health and safety policy and arrangements reviews
- Assisting with internal health and safety management initiatives to improve health and safety culture