If you are looking for one document to provide you with information on your current level of health and safety performance and compliance, this is it.
Our health and safety management review evaluates your workplace health and safety risks, assessing both status and performance in line with the Health and Safety Executive HS(G)65 Plan, Do, Check, Act process.
The document is designed to deliver you a high-level, strategic report across the key elements of your compliance. Each review is tailored to your organisational and health and safety risk management needs. It includes clear information on your level of compliance together with a detailed action plan of where improvements can be made.
Specifically, the review process covers a site visit, with documentation review and information gathering from discussion with the relevant key stakeholders. It will:
- Determine your policy / Plan for implementation
- Profile risks / Organise for health and safety/Implement your plan
- Measure performance (monitor before events, investigate after events)
- Review performance / Act on lessons learned
The risk assessment section of the review includes comments on the compliance levels for a tailored range of your processes, where relevant to your organisation, these include:
- Fire safety
- Manual handling
- Contractor safety
- Office equipment and facilities
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Personal protective equipment
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Premises and housekeeping
- First Aid
- Disability access to the premises
- General risk assessments/other hazards not listed
- Driving at work
- Electrical safety
- Water systems (Legionella)
- Lifting Equipment
- New and expectant mothers
- Work at height
- Pressure systems
- Young persons
Our reports are bespoke, personally presented, and can also be fully integrated into our online compliance management solution 'Assurity Plus 2.0', so not only do you have the opportunity to discuss with us, face to face, the findings, but you have complete control of the ongoing process too.