Food safety management documentation/system is both a legal requirement and your means of putting safe practices at the heart of your organisation.
Put simply your food safety management documentation/system should detail your practices and procedures to control food-related hazards and risks to make sure what you are providing is safe to eat.
Based on the principles of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) – an internationally recognised methodology - our food safety management documentation is produced having considered your catering provision and:
- Where the risks are to food safety and what could go wrong;
- Identifying any critical control points in the process and what can be done to eliminate or control them;
- Agreeing on actions to take if something goes wrong;
- Making sure that your procedures are being adhered to and achieving compliance; and
- Keeping records to show your procedures are working.
An Assurity Consulting food safety management documentation/system is tailored to the needs of you and your organisation, and the expectation you place on any in-house or external service provider and suppliers. They can be produced in isolation or as part of a wider food safety audit/assessment (the benefit being you have a complete picture of your food safety management provision).
Our team of food consultants is qualified to Level 4 Certificate in managing food safety in catering or higher and with building services as well as enforcement experience the team is able to clearly understand and deliver what you need.