Property Management requires a careful balance of resources between asset and tenant, guaranteeing value for and from both is the key. Assurity Consulting has built an award-winning partnership in supporting businesses who manage property. We understand health and safety compliance needs and responsibilities. And we are vastly experienced in dealing with tenants and landlords.
We can help you not only to achieve the legal compliance expected, but also to add value to the process. We can help you with:
- Access audits
- Asbestos management
- Assurity Plus compliance management solution
- Building services statutory compliance review
- Closed water systems management
- Computer room environment management
- Fire safety management
- Health and safety management
- ISO 14001 and environment management
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Legionella management
- Workplace environmental assessments covering;
- Occupancy comfort
- Indoor air quality
- Water systems
- Hygiene standards
- Computer rooms
We ensure that our customers are compliant, cost-effective and have complete confidence in our services – confidence that allows them to focus on the core of their business.
If you need expert, independent advice on your health, safety and environment concerns, please call us today for a detailed, confidential and without-obligation discussion of your requirements.
Click here to see a copy of a document produced by The City of London Corporation & Westminster City Council in association with CBRE and Assurity Consulting on managing the risk of Legionnaire’s disease in commercial premises where there are multiple duty holders.
We are totally focussed on the welfare of your workplace, our specialist in-house team include:
- Chemists, microbiologists, and laboratory scientists;
- Consultants trained, qualified and experienced in the management of fire safety, access, asbestos, general health and safety, environment, Legionella, air and water quality;
- A detailed understanding of operational buildings and so how they should be performing against your legal requirements and best practice; and
- Our own UKAS accredited laboratory meaning you get traceability and consistency of service from sample to result.
Confidence in your compliance
Legislation is complex and binding. Retaining Assurity Consulting gives you the confidence that your working environment is safe and compliant.
The fact that our consultants do not offer remedial services gives them the freedom to focus totally on your situation and your needs, now and into the future.
Online compliance management
Our Assurity Plus solution gives you usable management reporting and enhanced visibility of risk
Our impartial advice on your individual situation delivers many opportunities for cost savings and the avoidance of unnecessary expenditure.
“Excellent service provided by Assurity Consulting. Really very happy with the service provided both by the management team and the consultants themselves”
- Jason Taylor, FM Director, Knight Frank LLP
London & Regional Properties
"Assurity Consulting are the people that ‘check the checker’. They make sure everything is up to date, they offer ‘fresh eyes’ and help us to make sure we are forward thinking on all health and safety matters. I am very proud to say I have a long standing team and tenants who are completely satisfied that our building has continually high quality standards of health and safety"
- Chris Longman, General Manager, London & Regional Properties
Subscribe to us
Sign up to our educational monthly updates on health, safety and environmental subjects and topical industry news, invitations to our seminars and occasional Assurity Consulting business updates.Subscribe now